Sign in to follow this  
curt1

Wilco Aibus A320 problems with downloading

Heads up guys,I've ordered this aircraft and paid my money.I got the download link but no password.The site is also very slow.Perhaps Wilco can make a post on their site how to order because it's a really difficult system and confusing to say the least.I've attempted to use 2 possbile cadidates for the password but only 3 attempts are allowed.I've tried the order number and it's not thatI've tried the key number and it's not that either.There is no seperate email or order number so I suspect they'll be no airplanes flying in FSX in any hurry.I would hold of guys until this is sorted out.Peter

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

As I remember, during the registration you were asked to enter your password. OK I chacked. When you go to cashier you are asked to login or to register.If you are new user you register and enter your password.On the download link later you must enter that password.But eaven if you manage to download I dougt that youl be flying bus as it is too bugy to fly.

Yeah, that's it.Thanks,Yeah, I expect it to be full of bugs and not work well.I've got a team doing an airbus myself which should be ground breaking in many areas. I still like to see what the competition is doing though.The airbus my team is on won't be ready for a long time yet.Peter

Hey Peter, I know you've got an Airbus in the works, but we simmers sure could use your Ground Environment for FSX. The ground textures and improved autogen in FS9 is great, please bring it on for FSX!