Sign in to follow this  
jcmissionary

FSx payware vs default a/c

I notice that some payware developers have ported their Fs9 aircraft across to FSx. In FS9, most payware a/c were far superior to the default - it seems that the difference between them has been lessened in FSx. What are peoples thoughts about this difference - and are payware a/c especially developed for FSx better than those simply ported across from FS9?What is the best payware or freeware GA ( or light commercial) aircraft developed for FSx so far?Thanks barry

Are there any aircraft that were developed specifically for FSX right now? My understanding is that the payware A/C that are out for FSX now are merely ports from FS9, not true FSX airplanes.

>Are there any aircraft that were developed specifically for>FSX right now? >>My understanding is that the payware A/C that are out for FSX>now are merely ports from FS9, not true FSX airplanes.My RealAir FSX Marchetti SF260 is a re-build specifically for FSX, and it shows in everything from flight charateristics to bump mapping on the exterior surfaces.A whole lot more, than just the ported stuff!BTW-- Hawaiian MegaScenery for FSX is much, much crisper looking than the old FS9 "stuff" too! Has an excellent 3D depth to it, which is a bit hard to explain, because FS9 just doesn't...L.Adamson

I'll have to take a look at the Marchetti. I'd meant to get it for FS9 some time ago, but never got around to it.