Sign in to follow this  
jagabom

Flight One 441 Conquest II

Hi...This must sound like a stupid question but was Flight One 441 Conquest II every issue in a box form. I have the aircraft application file but no wrapper. But with divorce and her keeping things and changing emails since I bought it long time ago I can't remember how I got the airplane or what email address I used. No I do not pirate software so some how I bought it.Dave

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Dave,I'm not sure if there was a boxed edition, I have the download. As I recall you can simply download the wrapper for any Flight1 plane (it gives you the option to purchase or reinstall when you run it), however, you'll need your key file to reinstall, plus the last four digits of the credit card you used to purchase, plus the email address you used at time of purchase.If you don't have the key file, I would go to the Flight1 support page and see if there is some way you can resolve the issue.~ Jim

I've had to figure out my Flight1 purchases, with which credit card and which e-mail address in the past.Their support staff was exremely helpful in tracking down everything and helping me get it consolidated under one e-mail and credit card #.Took a few days for all the research, but they didn't miss a thing.