Sign in to follow this  
Biology

Does IXEG 737 get discounted before Black Friday?

Hi,

I am a huge fan of 737 CL and it looks like IXEG 737 is the best 737 CL in any flight simulator. I've heard that it has several issues, but I really don't care at this point, all I want is a somewhat good 737 CL.

However I don't have $75 (I live in Turkey and our currency is quite... weak / worthless, so even $75 is quite a lot for me) and most likely won't have for a while - I only have around $40-50, and I was curious if IXEG 737 ever gets discounted to that price before Black Friday. From what I've seen so far IXEG gets only discounted at Black Friday, which is still far away.

Have IXEG 737 ever got discounted before Black Friday? Or should I wait until Black Friday?

Thanks in advance.

PC specs: i5-12400F, RTX 3070 Ti and 32 GB of RAM.

Simulators I'm using: X-Plane 12, Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) and FlightGear.

I recommend you wait, as sales of addons for x plane 11 and p3d are falling because of MSFS2020 which is gaining market quickly. I am frequently receiving emails from X-Aviation about promotions. Every month they are doing promotion. I recommend you Subscribe to their newsletter to get discounts on future purchases.

But this year I don't remember seeing promotions for the Ixeg 737. Usually the discount amount is 20% to 25% for these more expensive addons.

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Thank you. I've noticed that they've had a single-day August sale once, I hope they do that one again. I will wait for now.

PC specs: i5-12400F, RTX 3070 Ti and 32 GB of RAM.

Simulators I'm using: X-Plane 12, Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) and FlightGear.

IXEG is pretty good, but development work has seemed to have stalled again, after a few updates last year. You should search on Google for the forum post of what is not included in version 1.33.  There are some biggies there including a non fully working VNAV system. I wish these guys would contract Zibo to fix FMC and systems.

Greazer.

• Upvote 1