Sign in to follow this  
Guest normanhart

Help needed with making video clips

Hi everyone.I've been using FSX for a couple of weeks now and have just gotten round to making video clips of my flights on both the 737 and the Airbus 321.My only problem is that the resulting video ignores any action I've taken with the landing gear and flaps. If I take off, the gear is down and the flaps appear to be retracted. When I raise the gear at the appropriate time the gear appears to remain down in the video!If I start recording my video clip during a flight and lower my flaps and gear for landing, the flaps appear to remain retracted and the gear appears to remain stowed. I make a safe landing with NO WHEELS and NO FLAPS although my spoilers do pop up and do their thing.Anyone encountered such a thing? Anyone got any suggestions. I assume this IS a problem and not a design feature!If I have to reinstall, will the resubmission of the "product key" cause any problems?Many thanksNorman

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Norman!I had similar problems untill someone here recommended Mathias Nuesinger's *FS Recorder Module*. For recording and playback it is great! I use FRAPS to make the video clips during the replay of take offs and landings and the gear problems are gone.You can get it here:http://www.fs-recorder.net/Scott

Hi ScottThanks for your help and info! I'll give it a try!Norman