I really hope that someone at the Thrustmaster Company reads this. It appears to be an odd combo, airbus throttle, spoiler and flap unit (grey) and a Boeing FMS (brown). I think that Thrustmaster needs to design and market a Boeing TCA unit, I mean come on, they have done an awesome job with the Airbus TCA and they have the money to do it! I think they will sell a lot of units especially in North America, South America and the Middle East.

I received my Thrustmaster TCA Airbus package this week and I am thoroughly enjoying it. The throttle, sidestick and flap and speed-brake addon is a nice touch and adds a sense of reality to computer flying. The units are sturdy and I am sure will last for years. They are very well built and with the turn of a few screws the cam that controls the lever positions can be switched to move without the detents.

After plugging the units in, downloading and installing the drivers they were ready to go in both X-Plane and MSFS. Unfortunately they have not been programmed for Prepar3D and axis assignments need to be added.

I really hope they produce the Boeing TCA - It will be an instant purchase for me. Do yourself a favor and get these beauties!

Rob

7URQSrG.jpg

Edited by HUSSAR

\Robert Hamlich/

I just added TO/GA buttons to TCA, and it works great with Boeing (Also E190 and A300/310) for me then...(I know the reverser is not the same, but close enough for me then)

I like how the TCA can be adapted to any dual engine aircraft, it can also be used for turboprops.

I saw the post you linked to the other day, why did you add the switches yourself? When I saw the post I wondered how easy it would be to buy the same innards as the TCA and 3D print a body in and make my own Boeing TCA. I think I will leave that up to the experts at Guillemot/Thrustmaster. 

I still think it would be an easy sell for them. Next thing they should try is a force feedback yoke. I really like my Brunner yoke but it would be really nice if it was an exact replica of a Boeing yoke.

\Robert Hamlich/