Sign in to follow this  
steve 86

EBBR - Brussels Airport [Work in Progress]

A quick render of the 2 different jetway types. Second one is not tested in game yet.  I also have to create a third jetway type but the model is very close to the second one.  It will be a static jetway for the gate 231 (the big one).  At this point, I still have to fix the bugs and correct some models in game.

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 2

Thank you for all the hard work Maxiiter. EBBR is looking really good.

• Like 1

Michael M

System: AMD 7800X3D II Asus X670E Hero MB II 32GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 II RTX4090 II 2TB NVMe Samsung 980 Pro II  EKWB  CR360 AIO II Dell Alienware - AW3821DW 3840 X 1600 G-Sync Ultimate

Happy New Year to y'all!

Imagine just for a sec... if Microsoft Flight Simulator Game Engine was as good as Blender render engine...

spacer.png

This is a render, not the in-game result !

Do you recognize which building is coming in the next update ?

At this point, the 3d model has already been succesfully tested in the sim, without the textures.

For the next update, I learned a few new things:

- How to work with different level of details (Lods) so that you don't have important fps drops when getting closer to the airport.

- How to create procedural textures and how to bake them into one single texture.  What does that mean ?  I am now able to create unique textures with way much more details than previously!

One last thing, I'm currently busy with my exams, which means I will not have a lot of time to work on the project before one month...

I wish you the best for 2022!

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Maxiiter said:

Do you recognize which building is coming in the next update ?

Yup, that's the Connector. Brilliant stuff !!

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models