Sign in to follow this  
FlyingsCool

Carenado 180F issues

Guest Republic DC-9

I just purchased the Carenado 180F and it is a beautiful airplane - one of the best add ons I've purchased.I'm trying to use it in FSX, and it works great there too, except for two problems.1. No landing/taxi light splash in front of the runway at night. From reading other posts, this is a FS9 aircraft problem with no fix, correct?2. If I set the weather to low visibility, the screen goes white, I cannot even see the cockpit textures while in the VC. This goes for other former FS9 aircraft, but not stock FSX aircraft. Does anyone have a fix for this?Any help is appreciated...thanks!

>I just purchased the Carenado 180F and it is a beautiful>airplane - one of the best add ons I've purchased.>>I'm trying to use it in FSX, and it works great there too,>except for two problems.>>1. No landing/taxi light splash in front of the runway at>night. From reading other posts, this is a FS9 aircraft>problem with no fix, correct?>>2. If I set the weather to low visibility, the screen goes>white, I cannot even see the cockpit textures while in the VC.> This goes for other former FS9 aircraft, but not stock FSX>aircraft. Does anyone have a fix for this?>>Any help is appreciated...thanks!1. as far as I know your are correct.2. I tried three of my Carenado aircraft with fog and thunderstorms, etc and the whiteness that I see is either fog or clouds. It clears up as I fly through it. Not sure what you are seeing, but if it's PURE BRIGHT WHITE you might have a problem. Try your senerio again and allow for some flight time and see if the condition changes.

The landing light is an issue with all addons. Bug in FSX I imagine.I have also seen a fix for the white textures, I think. Search for FSX and Milton Shupe and you should find it.Thomas[a href=http://www.flyingscool.com] http://www.flyingscool.com/images/Signature.jpg [/a]I like using VC's :-)N15802 KASH '73 Piper Cherokee Challenger 180

Tom Perry

Signature.jpg