Sign in to follow this  
stewp

what is this

ryMfDNkn-7eFtW8X_xgUBFohCM-F7FTmuP76joZ7i keep getting this showing up when i load up fs2crew a320 project . i am trying to use the button control version . ive restarted fs2020 as it says but im still getting this warning . any help or advice pleae !!! 

sorry for the small picture not entirely sure how to post image , basically its coming up with a wasm error , whatever that is ???

Edited by stewp
explain problem

If it refers to WASM, you need to exit MSFS and restart it cleanly.

You can get the WASM warning if you load the plane multiple times and jump back forth between the main menu and switch airports via the menu, etc.

Jumping back and forth like that can cause load problems for our WASM module, and if WASM fails FS2Crew can't read data out of the airplane.

Best,

I did what you said above and I still had the issue , then I tried it with just the fbw livery and not another livery it worked fine , just need a button tutorial now for us 1st time users , bit confusing to be honest what to do or press and what should be set in the CFG part , mainly want the FO to do all the flows with little interaction 

What was the name of the livery?  Maybe it had a corruption in it.

The FO will do his flows, but he won't do your flows.

In the CFG panel, just select "Button Control" for the interface method (or 'auto respond' if desired).

Then press the "ASSIST" button on the FS2Crew Main Panel.

Also open the INFO CENTER if desired.

If you don't want to use a hotkey, left click the > button beside the drop down box showing the button control commands.

It's easy.  Just follow what the ASSIST panel tell you to do next.

If you need any clarification, just let us know.

Key is to keep the ASSIST panel open while you're learning the software.

Once you have it figured out, you can basically fly without the ASSIST panel open.

5 minutes ago, stewp said:

What exactly is a hot key and what does it do , please ?

A hot key just allows you to use a keyboard key instead of mouse click to perform an action.

If you look at the CFG panel, you'll see the hot key assignments.

Remember if using a hotkey, MSFS needs to be in focus (keyboard icon on the FS2Crew main panel shows pure white with no Red cross out).

Ok thank you , hopefully somebody will do a video tutorial on YouTube for us lesser mortals 🙈🤞 who aren’t computer savvy 

I'm trying to find the time to make some video tutorials, but the program was designed so basically you can use it without a manual.

Again, press "ASSIST" and just do what it says.

We've found that 95 percent of people don't read the manuals we write, so we had to come up with a better system.  That's what we're trying here.

That said we also make extensive use of Tooltips... if you want to know what a option or function, does just use the tooltip.