Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

MFS dc-6, what an AMAZING aircraft !

Posting here because, many moons ago, this was my reference forum for PMDG, and still is, although it's been a long time since I last posted in here.

The main purpose of this thread is a public acknowledgement for the satisfaction / pleasure / joy I am getting from this MFS add-on.

I have been very conservative regrading adding stuff to my "Community" folder, and in a recent fresh install of SU5 + HFs I even avoided installing regional updates.

The PMDG dc-6 was a first buy because I had never bought it for any of the other platforms. I confess I was a bit reluctant because we all know that although MFS looks like a very promising platform, it is not free from quirks, limitations, bugs, that can cause difficulties to developers looking for detailed modelling of their addons, but I have to say the dc-6 was a true surprise on the VERY POSITIVE side !

I haven't had much time to seat in front of the PC and be able to enjoy the many details of this excellent module, but the flights I have completed brought me a feeling of fulfilment that makes it already my goto aircraft whenever I get some time to play MFS.

Yet another compliment goes to Robert for the excellent series of tutorial videos !

Looking forward to continue to see PMDG bring more of their aircraft to MFS !

Edited by jcomm
  • Like 2

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...