Sign in to follow this  
DougFlies

Stuttering

Hi I bought A320 fs2crew for the FBW a few days ago

For the first couple of days it worked perfectly, and I only have a handful of other payware airports installed. However, today it is made my sim unflyable with constant micro stutters and I can't fathom now. It is FS2crew causing the problem because when it is closed the sim returns to normal FPS. I have tested and removed everything out of my community folder except FS2crew and it is still happening. Was there an update or something that caused that or perhaps the Volanta update?

Any thoughts would be appreciated as it is very frustrating

Regards

Douglas

Hi

volanta is orbx’s flight tracker but it’s not that. I tried running the fbw with fs2crew no scenery or anything and it’s unflyable. There’s micro stutters every time a button is pressed or the view is changed. I don’t understand what’s happened overnight it was working fine before 

Maybe your system automatically installed an update that changed something?

You searched this?

https://www.google.com/search?q=msfs+micro+stutters&rlz=1C1CHBD_enKR903KR903&oq=msfs+micro+stutters&aqs=chrome..69i57.3864j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Maybe try re-installing the FBW aircraft?