Sign in to follow this  
Andy65

New Flight Crew A320 just for FLY BY WIRE A32NX PROJECT ?

I own Flight Crew A320 MSFS 2020 and i don' t understand why i cannot download the update version that works also for with A32NX project?

and  why in them website https://fs2crew.com is missing my version ? no new update ? or just a  scam???

Edited by Andy65

FS2Crew for the FBW A32NX is not an update.  It's a very, very different product.

However, I promised Flight Crew A320 users an upgrade path should they want it, and that's why it's 50 percent off.  No coupon required.

You can still access Flight Crew A320.  

It's available via your account at: www.legacy.fs2crew.com

Edited by byork

I am sorry but is not a fare way to manage ur existing customer  , i not see the point to have bought Flight Crew A320 for EUR 13.97 at this point, and 50% Percent off is not reserved for Flight Crew A320 users but anyone can buy it now at that price.

• Upvote 1

Flight Crew A320 is still completely usable.  

For some people it's all they need.  They don't need the FBW version.

The FBW Version is not a mandatory upgrade.

I thought about distributing custom coupon codes, but it's too complex and would result in too many support headaches. 

You'd be amazed how many people mess up the coupon codes, and then they email me asking after they've paid about how to change the price.

Besides, 99.9 percent of all FS2Crew customers are repeat customers anyway.