Sign in to follow this  
SirBassi

Refueling Problem / Simconnect / FSA

Hi Dear @All,

First of all thanks for this wonderful Mod which raised the Flight Sim Experience to a new Level.

I got just a small Problem:

I am flying in a Virtual Airline by FSA (Homepage with client: https://www.fsairlines.net/en/home)

For this you have also a small Client running while the Sim is open. Also refuelling works over this Client because of the ecomnical aspect for this Virtual Airline.

Since I have installed the FS2Crew Application I cannot refuell with this client. It seems that FSA Client cannot communicate anymore with the Sim because the normal used Port ist blocked. Before installing FS2Crew everything worked fine. What can I do to resolve this?

I try it with A32MX 0.63 stable and A32MX 0.7 stable prerelease Version.

Thanks a lot for your support.

Hard to explain that one.

But to truly isolate, remove FS2Crew "FS2Crew Data Proc" and "FS2Crew Cmd Center" from the Community folder.

Then don't start FS2Crew.

See what happens then.

Cheers,

Edited by byork

Hi byork,

Thanks for your wuick reply.

Last Weekend I fixed for the moment that I am fefuelling with the not wanted MSFS Fuel Tool and the FSA Client works in a "read only" Mode.

The isloting of your two Folders didn't help for, now.

The next days I will deinstall all Community Projects, Mod and so on and reinstall then step by step again to investigate in which kind of combination or which Tool produces the failure and makes me possible to describe excactly then how to reproduce the failure.

I will share my result with you then here in that post.

Thanks for the moment.