Sign in to follow this  
KennyG

Vista Performance Information.

Hi All :)I see some are having problems with Vista and others are very happy with VistaIf you open up your control panel, and check your performance informaton it will rate your computer as to how well it will handle Vista.I believe anything above a score of 5, your computer will handle all the bells and whistles that Vista has to offer.Just passing this information to others who may not know about this program built into Vista.Kenny G:)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It states:"A computer with a base score of 4 or 5 is able to run all new features of Windows Vista with full functionality, and it is able to support high-end, graphics-intensive experiences, such as multiplayer and 3‑D gaming and recording and playback of HDTV content. Computers with a base score of 5 were the highest performing computers available when Windows Vista was released."I squeaked by with a 4.1! :-)http://mywebpages.comcast.net/geofa/pages/rxp-pilot.jpg

>It states:>"A computer with a base score of 4 or 5 is able to run all new>features of Windows Vista with full functionality, and it is>able to support high-end, graphics-intensive experiences, such>as multiplayer and 3‑D gaming and recording and playback>of HDTV content. Computers with a base score of 5 were the>highest performing computers available when Windows Vista was>released.">>I squeaked by with a 4.1! :-)>Correct:)Have a safe Day.Kenny G.