Sign in to follow this  
Mudranger

AITX Intercept Feature

I recently started using AITX, P3dv4. AITX version 3.01 b03. I really enjoy this program, there are so many things that can be done. I have not successfully generated any intercepts from the formations menu. I can add aircraft in formation immediately with no issues. The "intercept from location" is generating an aircraft where it should, but it stays in sleep mode and never initialized or moves. I have checked the constraints carefully (near an airport, fast interceptor, *.cfg file has max_mach setting). 

The "intercept from here" mode also generates an aircraft, but it just flies straight with no course deviation and no intercept.

I have tried intercepting my own aircraft, and other AI with the same result. What am I missing?

thanks!

Dave

10 hours ago, Mudranger said:

What am I missing?

Hello Dave,

that looks like a bug. I will look into it.

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

The intercept logic is broken at least since the last update, which was in June 2020... this app is not very popular...

If you want, send me your proof of purchase to the email address on the last page of the manual. I will provide a bugfixed version as soon as possible.

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI