Sign in to follow this  
Guest Alphahawk3

Friendly panels

I had the last version and will probably get this one as it is the only kln94 simulation I know of and that is what my plane has. It doesn't look 100% but it looks like the basic functions are there, and along with all the other stuff you appear to get a lot for the price.http://mywebpages.comcast.net/geofa/pages/rxp-pilot.jpg

Thnaks. Did you get the (earlier) GPS package or the Cessna 172/182 package? The GPS's look like they add the ability to "pan" the map, which I think will be quite useful. If the GPS in the 172/182 package are the same as the GPS only package (and are re-usable on other planes), then I was thinking of getting the 172/182 package.

Guest Alphahawk3

I just tried their 172 SkyHawk...I already had Flight1 172. The friendly Panels SkyHawk caused a 6 FPS loss. With the Flight1 I was getting 24...Friendly Panels SkyHawk gives me 18 FPS. I don't know if it is the GPS that causes the hit or not. The Flight1 plane is much more detailed.

Do you know if you can use the GPS (and other avionics) that came with the Friendy 172 you purchased in other planes, for instance use the Friendly GPS's in the FSX default planes?

Guest Alphahawk3

No I don't....the price was right though...wish I could help you more.