Sign in to follow this  
byork

So I just added this to 1.1...

I'm trying to release the V1.1 public beta... but I keep adding stuff...

Several users wanted the option to do the Flight Control check "prior" to taxi....  you wanted it.. you got it... it's now in V1.1.

With any luck I'll release the 1.1 public beta this weekend.... I just have to force myself to stop tinkering with it first 😉

Edited by byork
  • Like 4

That's awesome byork! Every jet I've flown with the exception of the DC-10, the flight controls check was done in the before taxi check. I just remember in the DC10 that you had to hold the tiller still during taxi to keep the jet from turning during the rudder check. I do believe it's better to do it before taxi. It gives me the opportunity to actually pay more attention to the control surfaces without having to watch where I was going. If I remember correctly, the CP did the tops(yoke) and the pilot did the rudders on the taxi.