Sign in to follow this  
Dao

Flight 1 E-Commerce will not Accept Bundle Discount Coupon

On 26 September 2021, I attempted to purchase Reality XP Garmin GTN750/650 bundled Coupon for 50% special discount (for me, Reality XP P3dv5, XP GTN 750/GTN 650, 50%. The Flight1 E-Commerce site rejected the coupon because I did not have an Order Number and I couldn't get an Order Number without the purchase, so I purchased the GTN 750 without the coupon, I was given an Order Number but not the 50% discount.  I then purchased the 2nd bundle product, Reality XP GTN 650,  I provided the Order Number for the Reality GTN 750 and received the 50% discount for the GTN 650 BUT not GTN 750 already purchased.  Remember, I had the bundle coupon but Flight 1 E-Commerce rejected it without an initial Order Number!?

I submitted a Ticket immediately after purchase, 26 September, to Flight 1 but have not received a respond.

I request assistant reaching either Reality XP or Flight 1 to resolve this matter.    Thanks in advance for Forum assistance.

Hi,

The 50% discount coupon is only for purchases of the 2nd product. However, we're currently offering the 30% discount coupon on the 1st.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

The Flight1 e-commerce app is the most confusing and convoluted app with which I have ever used.  I spent an hour yesterday getting to the point of "Place My Order", just to have absolutely nothing happen. No error message, no purchase confirmation, no email. It appeared as thought their server was "down" at the point of the final step. A day later, still nothing. Credit card has not been charged. There seems to be no clear way to contact anyone at RXP. Did they turn off their sales to take a vacation?