Sign in to follow this  
airbusa

Error 1 in network config with v27.0

dear nico,

i installed the new version one hour ago and try to connect to the lievery folders and airport folders. My setup for P3DV5.2 HF1 is networked with prosim a320.

On client realtraffic and psxseecontraffic is running and on server psxseecontraffictools, the folders airports and livery are filled with the needed files.

im parameters.xml file of psxseecontraffic I set both pfads:for the files on the server.

<parameter name="LIVERIES_FOLDER" value="\\192.168.0.10\d\PSXseeconTrafficTools\liveries" />
<parameter name="AIRPORTS_FOLDER" value="\\192.168.0.10\d\PSXseeconTrafficTools\airports" />

After start of psxseecontraffic i got the failure message 1:no valid liveries_folder parameter found.

I can open from the client the ailiveries.xml file, no connection problem to server is the problem, maybe something wrong in the program,. Can you check please.

thanks.

oliver

Edited by kiek

Are these problems because of version updates or is this a new networked setup for you?

Because I think PSXT cannnot handle ip addresses in path names ....You should define share names. It is described in  FAQ #2, second part.

And make sure you have checked external liveries and external airports in PSXT.

EDIT: or did you forgot a colon after d       (  0.10\d:\PSXseecon   )

Edited by kiek

old versions runs well nico in that hardware configuration.

i have tried to work with computer name //flusi-server instead of ip adress, no better result.

i have the impression, that something is wrong.

same if i copy the folders incl. files liveries and airports to psxseecontraffic main directory and set this pfad in the parameter settings file, same error message.

thanks for your help.

is there a way to work with the previous version, until the topic is solved?

have a good evening, oliver

I think what the problem was. Now fixed. Please re-download v27.0

and sorry for the problems, I have no possibility  to test a networked setup here.. 

Edited by kiek

works well nico now with new version including usage of ip adress instead of computer name.

many thanks oliver