13 minutes ago, Pablo30 said:

I can;t get into MSFS2020 beacuse I get this;

MISSING BINDING

VR CAMERA RESET

is required to play in VR

please assign a command to this action

assign a binding.

PLease help i'm 78 and enjoy flight simming

ok  go  to  options/ controls option /  than  click  the keyboard option top left/  go down  in  filter option click all/ look  to  right in middle  click the  vr   box      what   key  binds  are listed  on  yours  on mine      vr  tool bar toogle  is   my tab  button,    to  switch  vr  on  and  off   is  ctl  and  tab

so if  your  sitting  on the  stand  or  anywhere if  you  want  to switch betwen  vr  and  normal  mode  you need  to use  ctl  and  tab,  or  what  ever  key  binds  you have  set.    If  there  are  no key  binds  there already  and  you need  to mame  your  own keybinds  make  sure the keys  you use  arnt  used  for  some thing  else   hope  this  helps

edit  i  didnt  see  on my  set  up   vr   camera  reset  all i got is

vr tool bar  toogle

vr activate  and  deactivate

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I can't get into the flight sim. options etc. It wont let me do anything. 

Is their a way to get into options out side the sim?

27 minutes ago, Pablo30 said:

I can't get into the flight sim. options etc. It wont let me do anything. 

Is their a way to get into options out side the sim?

my mistake  found  the  vr  camera  reset  it  was  in my  throttle  assignments  under external  camera settings  but i havnt  assigned  any  keys  at  all  for  that  yet

no  far  as i know  you need  to be  in the  sim  so  when  you  start  msfs starts  and  loads   you should be  able  to click the option tab  on top right and  when the next  screen loads  press  the  control options  which is  the  far  right   this  is  where  you set  all  your  key  bindings   for  your  mouse throttle  and  joystick.  So  your  saying  you  cannot  get  to this  area  in msfs?

also  forgot  when  you  change  or  make   any  changes  it  will ask  you  to save  the  profile   for  the  throttle  or  keyboard   etc  so   what i had  done  is  save  the  profile  to  what ever  aircraft  iam using

Edited by pete_auau

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg