Sign in to follow this  
Timsierramist

Correct voice response for PITCH TRIM?

While running through the After Start Checklist, I get down to where the FO/PNF says "Pitch Trim". I attempt to respond with "ZERO SET" and get no reply. My old trust "SKIP" doesn't seem to work either. 

Are these the correct responses or am I doing something wrong? I had a similar issue on my first approach with FS2CREW when I started the Approach Checklist and got down to "Minimum" and didn't get a response, requiring me to cancel the whole checklist like I did with the After Start. 

For reference, FS2CREW hasn't published a reference manual for the Voice Control yet, have they? 

Thank you. 

Very helpful. Thank you. I kept trying to say "SET" like in previous FS2CREW versions, but I didn't realize I needed to say Set "and Checked". Thank you!

Edited by Timsierramist

1 hour ago, Timsierramist said:

Very helpful. Thank you. I kept trying to say "SET" like in previous FS2CREW versions, but I didn't realize I needed to say Set "and Checked". Thank you!

We've been using "Set and Checked" for ages as the back up response.

Again, please turn on the ASSIST panel.  It tells you what to say.

The whole point of our FS2Crew re-design was to make so you don't need a manual, so you don't to memorize anything.

It's all on the screen now... easy peasy 😉