Sign in to follow this  
alonzam99

Is the P2A now support marshaller ?

Hello

I remember that when the MSFS is released in august 2020 the P2A doesn't support the marshaller when taxiing to the gate/parking spot, but now after more than a year passed from the MSFS 

released is the P2A support the marshaller and other ground services ?

thanks 

It does not support a marshaller in any sim, nor ground services, I’m not really sure what you want Pilot2ATC to do with the Marshaller anyway. Are you perhaps confusing P2ATC for GSX?

• Like 1

Cheers, Andy.

I think the OP is referring to the marshaling you get to guide you in to the parking space, when your parking is assigned by the MSFS inbuilt ATC. Presumably P2ATC assigns the parking space independently of MSFS and is not able to feed this information back, in order to allow MSFS to deploy marshallers (or taxi ribbons etc)?  

Edited by TwoSuitz