Sign in to follow this  
SimonSC

AAO for MSFS Axis not working but buttons

Hi, 

i installed bought and installed it today and if i wanna just use an axis like throttle nothing happens.
Neither with the joystick nor the Throttle "quadrant" using T-Flight Hotas X.

I tested if a joystick button is working.. and that works quite well.. 

What did i wrong? what can i do to get this started ? Just need the programm to configure the Throttle lever in the FBW A320 in MSFS

40 minutes ago, SimonSC said:

What did i wrong? what can i do to get this started ?

There are always two options to move a control. Either the variable based one (selection box at the top of the axis assignment dialog) or event based (the selection box below it). Usually only one of the two works, that is a bit of trial and error with every aircraft. There is also usually more than one simulator event that sounds like it may work. 

In your case I would suggest the two events THROTTLE1_AXIS_SET_EX1 and THROTTLE2_AXIS_SET_EX1

That being said, the AAO version 2.21 has an unfortunate bug with the AXIS events, that may prevent actuating them. If this happens to you, you are welcome to send your proof of purchase to the support email address on the last page of the AAO manual, and you can have the release candidate of the 2.22. The plan is to release the official version on Friday (after SU7 drops, to be on the safe side).

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

i tested a bit of stuff.. and its only in the FBW A320 ... in the vanilla version everything works fine and also in every other airplane..

dont know what that is, but im not in hurry.. ill test a few stuff more and wait for your next version .. probably then everything will work fine.

Thx for the fast answer

8 hours ago, SimonSC said:

and its only in the FBW A320

That is weird, they definitely work for me. Make sure to delete the existing assignment if you have one and create a new one instead. Possibly avoid using the change axis dialog for AXIS_events for now. 

LORBY-SI