Sign in to follow this  
btacon

ATC Menu No Longer Accessible From Drop Down Menu

Hi, I get the selection box, but when clicking it it no longer brings up the ATC dialog request boxes or the ATC history. 

I did notice that all my “accessibility options” got reset. Fixed those but can’t seem to resurrect the ATC functionality. 

Any help or insight greatly appreciated!
-B  

Simply select it into your settings, FYI all settings have been reset to EASY, review each of them and you will have your ATC history back if that is what you want.

Bernard

CPU = 12900K / GPU = Nvidia 3090 VRAM 24 GB / RAM = 64 GB / SSD = 2 TB 980 PRO PCle 4.0 NVMe™ M.2, 

11 minutes ago, Bernard Ducret said:

Simply select it into your settings, FYI all settings have been reset to EASY, review each of them and you will have your ATC history back if that is what you want.

Thanks Bernard, but I’ve already done just that and have not found the switch to turn on/off the ATC drop down. I see (and have cycled) under user experience:

* ATC UI Panel open at start

* Show message log in ATC Menu

* ATC voices

Cycling any of these settings does nothing to bring back the ATC drop down for me.

An further ideas appreciated.

-B

Sorry, I am not in front of my sim PC now and cannot remember which of the button had to be reselected, but I believe it was the "Show message log in ATC Menu", see on the right side of the UI where the explanations are given for each button when you point your mouse on a button. I won't be able to use my sim before tomorrow morning unfortunately, so I cannot offer a more precise advice.

Bernard

CPU = 12900K / GPU = Nvidia 3090 VRAM 24 GB / RAM = 64 GB / SSD = 2 TB 980 PRO PCle 4.0 NVMe™ M.2, 

39 minutes ago, Bernard Ducret said:

Sorry, I am not in front of my sim PC now and cannot remember which of the button had to be reselected, but I believe it was the "Show message log in ATC Menu", see on the right side of the UI where the explanations are given for each button when you point your mouse on a button. I won't be able to use my sim before tomorrow morning unfortunately, so I cannot offer a more precise advice.

Thanks again Bernard. No worries.  Couple of switch flips and a reboot returned the menus to working order.  Go figure!

-B