Sign in to follow this  
Jack B

Mouse always default controller.

Hello, when I start MSFS the mouse is always the default controller instead of my Logitech joystick. I have Googled to try and find a file to edit so the joystick is default to no avail. Does anyone know a way to make the joystick the default controller?

Thank you for your time,

Jack

18 minutes ago, Jack B said:

Hello, when I start MSFS the mouse is always the default controller instead of my Logitech joystick. I have Googled to try and find a file to edit so the joystick is default to no avail. Does anyone know a way to make the joystick the default controller?

Thank you for your time,

Jack

You have to go to Options Controls and delete any control assignments that are currently assigned to the mouse.

Then Validate and Save.

Bert

34 minutes ago, Jack B said:

Thank you for the suggestion, however my mouse is at the default setting.

Jack

Correct, you need to change it and remove the control assignments.

Edited by Bert Pieke

Bert

This is just crazy that this update messed with such benign things like this. Also, resetting assistance settings every time you update anything in the content manager? We saw how bad SU5 was, then finally, they had a good update with SU6, only to completely drop the ball again with SU7 with TrackIR, msl vs agl, pop up clouds and layering, etc.