Sign in to follow this  
Andy69fly

Where could I sell my Homecockpit?

Hello, I like to sell my advanced Homecockpit with MS FS2020 and many parts. Does anybody know, where is the best place to do this? I tried on ebay, but there is a limit on the price. Since my sim was new in 2020 over € 9500, the selling price will be € 6500 now. Thank you

Classified Ads on AvSim is a start. https://www.avsim.com/forums/forum/513-classified-ads-want-ads-swap-meet/

But you won't be able to sell the licence for MFS2020. Breaks the T&Cs.

Make sure you include your country and region in your post.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

2 minutes ago, Andy69fly said:

Thanks, the licence for MFS2020 is not transferable?

That would be correct!  Be sure to read the forum rules:

Classified Ads | Want Ads | Swap Meet

Consider this the classified advertising section of your local newspaper or your favorite magazine. Have something to sell? Is there something that you are looking to buy? Is there a swap you would consider or would like to offer? Here is your place to do that. In order to post a classified ad here, you must be a member in good standing and have posted 15 or more messages elsewhere in the forums (this can be fixed by an Admin if you do not have more than 15 posts.  Just complete a Contact Form for Help with the AVSIM Forums).

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool: