Sign in to follow this  
Fielder

Fast and simple: get Toolbars back on the Win11 Taskbar

To get Toolbars back into the Windows 11 Taskbar simply download and install this. Took me a minute. Poof! Toolbars are now back on the right click Taskbar options list.

https://github.com/valinet/ExplorerPatcher      (Scroll down to How To and click on Setup Program).

reference:

In Window 10 when you right click on the Taskbar one of the items in the context menu that pops up is Toolbars.

Toolbars are vertical bars that pop up when you click a Toolbar icon on the Taskbar.

The Toolbar can contain organized folders. In Win10 I had an organized folder for MSFS which held all my plane manuals. shortcuts to Community and to Profiles, LittleNavMap launcher, and a zillion other shotcuts relating to MSFS.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen5 3600 cpu, 2060 SUPER gpu, 600 Watt Gold Thermaltake psu, 2K 32" Sceptre curved monitor, 16 GB RAM, 2 TB XPG GAMMIX SSD Entire system with monitor under $1500.