Sign in to follow this  
Bertez

After start check list impossible to close

Bertez,

Here is something to try and test after what I have occasionally, but VERY rarely experienced when calling for specific checklists.

1.  Ask for the "After Start Checklist" and see if speech recognition hears your request in green text.  (I have had it recognize my request too in exact text response, but nothing happens)

2.  If no response, say "Cancel Checklist" and see if it responds with "OK".  That will tell you if it is recognizing your speech request at that point.

3. Then ask for the "After Start Checklist" again and see if it starts.  This has worked for me when the checklist gets hung up for whatever reason.

Again this happens very rarely for me but has worked to restart any checklist process if it does not start up or stops during the checklist steps.

Steve

Byork dear, i repeat that i read on INFO CENTER exactly my pronounced phrase, AFTER START CHECKLIST! But i have already a BELOW THE LINE standing on window CHECKLIST ASSIST. If coming back with this BELOW THE LINE command i enter again on same questions already answered 100 times, and fuel goes down...

29 minutes ago, Bertez said:

Byork dear, i repeat that i read on INFO CENTER exactly my pronounced phrase, AFTER START CHECKLIST! But i have already a BELOW THE LINE standing on window CHECKLIST ASSIST. If coming back with this BELOW THE LINE command i enter again on same questions already answered 100 times, and fuel goes down...

Send me a support ticket please via the Contact us page at: www.fs2crew.com

Include your Order #.

I'll try to help you via a remote desktop.

Thanks,

Okay, after doing a remote desktop, we figured out the user's issue.

He has big speakers.

His mic was picking up the FO's voice from the speakers, and falsely interpreting some of the FO's audio as voice commands, which tripped things up.

Also remember:  You cannot call a checklist while another checklist is still active.  You can see if a checklist is active on the FS2Crew panel in the "Active Checklist" label.

If another cancel is still active, speak "Cancel Checklist".

Edited by byork
  • Like 1

A lot of thanks to excellent ticket service! I opened a ticket and in few minutes Byork connected in remote with me and discovered the problem! Maybe could help other simmers, because the reason was on too powerful speakers that disturb the reception of some speaches to FS2Crew.

I flied 2 times now, once with headphones, perfect, and one second time with speakers but really low volume, again perfect.

Now i have to say FS2Crew for A320FBW is really a unique addon for  simmers world, a must, worth the purchase!

Thank you thank you 

• Like 1