Sign in to follow this  
goodperson36

Microsoft2020 Addon scenery developer trash

Okay well is it just me or does MSFS2020 developers selling us bad addon sceneries and aircrafts. I understand the sim is new and it will be years before we get great developers that can make scenery addons and aircraft addons that have the eye candy and blends well with MSFS2020 mantra. its seems to be that addon developers now are porting everything and anything from preparv4-5 to MSFS2020 and the scenery airports look horrible no eye candy and virtucol just put out the Embrear170-175- which i bought and it was a disaster of an aircraft unflyable and a port over from FSX and preparv4-5. I am not trying tryinmg to beat up there work but it seems to me that this is an attempt of a money grab or they are just to lazy to recreate something special. now before i get beat up  on here as well i would like for anyone that says its not possible to create eye candy for MSFS2020 right now. well aerosft did it with BONAIRE and it was awesome. So what is everyones elses excuse speaking of developers why they cant do the same.

link to video is below on bonaire tell me it cant be done for MSFS2020 because aerosoft did it>>>

The 170-175 is $25 for a reason. Next time suggest you watch a youtube review first.  If you don't want to purchase a medium/low quality scenery port from FSX/P3D, then don't buy it.  You can certainly wait for the higher quality version designed from scratch for MSFS to come out.  But that might be 6 months...or 2 years.

• Like 1