Sign in to follow this  
JannikLP

Load Manager

Hi, I got the Learjet yesterday. But I have a big problem. Where is the load manager? I searched anywhere on my PC. I read though the manual but it didn't help me (maybe because my English is bad). One thing I heard is that you have to press Shift+1 but it doesn't work

On 12/13/2021 at 7:26 AM, JannikLP said:

Hi, I got the Learjet yesterday. But I have a big problem. Where is the load manager? I searched anywhere on my PC. I read though the manual but it didn't help me (maybe because my English is bad). One thing I heard is that you have to press Shift+1 but it doesn't work

After the Lear loads into the sim, Shift+1 should bring up the HANGAR as shown below:

spacer.png

Shift+2 should bring up the Aircraft Options which looks like the below. Note you can also bring up Aircraft Options by left clicking  with the mouse in the lower right corner of the Hangar popup.

spacer.png

Notice the red arrow on left above which points to Payload Manager in the red box (note there are other click spots in red boxes on this popup, e.g., Engine Start Instructions, etc). Left clicking on Payload Manager should bring up the Payload Manager screen shown below:

spacer.png

All the Shift + number and click spots work as toggles, so for example, Shift+1 brings up the Hangar popup, and the next Shift+1 closes that popup.

Shift +3 should popup the GPS, and you can try other Shift+numbers to see what pops up. If you are not getting any of the popups above, maybe something went wrong with the Lear install process. Does the Lear seem to load and fly OK?

Al

Edited by ark

I tried it again, Shift+1/Shift+2/.... doesn't work. But I haven't senn any big problems so I don't thing something went wrong. The only thing I don't understand is that I can't install liveries

3 hours ago, JannikLP said:

I tried it again, Shift+1/Shift+2/.... doesn't work. But I haven't senn any big problems so I don't thing something went wrong. The only thing I don't understand is that I can't install liveries

It sounds like something may be wrong with you panel.cfg file which is where the Shift+ number popups are defined. This file is located in the Lear's Panel folder. If you could use a text editor to copy and paste the contents of the panel.cfg file in a PM here I would be glad to take a look at it.

Also, what sim are you using? And what GPS?

Al

Edited by ark