Sign in to follow this  
Geofa

Eaglevidia / Feelati

James,While this may be good for your ego, your constant accusations have gotten old and this is going no where. Have fun arguing with yourself.:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest allcott

>Okay okay. If you say so, Ron..... >>You already dissed the primus on the feelthere citation x as>suspect before it was out, implying that eaglesoft's fms would>be better. So clearly there is competition there whether you>would like to say so or not. Regardless, I say don't bother>anymore with these 1.5s and just gun for the fuller featured>2s. >>EDIT: Good lord Ron, that's an overreaction. And your veteran>here just got done trashing and telling lies about FSD's>support policies. I was about to suggest that you actually conduct your own search of this forum and see for yourself the `lies` that are being told, but then given the rest of your contributions to this topic it is clear you are incapable of taking advice. So all we are left with the worrying notion that you `believe` something to be true, so it must be. How very refreshing to have such self-belief, and with the weight of contributions to this forum (and the ES ones, given that you admit to being a paying customer but there are no posts from you over there either) obviously something you keep to yourself, often.Just as well, really. Allcott

Guest weeniemcween

Okay Ron. You continue to be a hypocrite and not provide proper information about your products before customers buy them not after. You can also continue to be a liar (and again a hypocrite) because you said you had no interest in the developments of feelthere when you in fact already put down their primus simulation before it was even out. Everyone knows it was a jab. Don't pretend otherwise. You act like you were just affirming your own company's knowledge of a specific avioics suite. That is not the case and someone else also recently pointed this out on these forums. Allcott you have already demonstrated that you have a personal vendetta against FSD because of their annoying (I admit) validation system. But they did provide a free upgrade so I don't get what you were so steamed about. You are so arrogant you won't stoop to providing an alternate email address. You have exhibited a conviction which no one else supported but you are entitled to it, as I am to mine. Call me a liar and I call you one. Though, you are so eloquent I can't help but like you. All I said was that feelthere and eaglesoft are in competition, which they clearly are by Ron's own half-admission and low insult about the primus 2000, and that such competition MIGHT affect Eaglesoft's marketing decisions. That is my opinion and that is the way I portrayed it, asking for the opinions of others from the get go.

James,Have you missed your meds today? Your posts reveal that your imagination is running a bit wild. You really need to let this go before you paint yourself as even more irrational than your previous posts would indicate.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest weeniemcween

No, you are the one that needs to relax and realize that if you go into a bussiness, especially one that caters to an online community, you will have to confront criticism. You should also refrain from telling people that they misportray your company when you do the same of other companies. All I did was express my disatisfaction with these half-assed bizjets.Everyone knows that you lord over these forums like they're your own, constantly appealing to moderators when your company looks bad and telling people you are not interested in an argument when you in fact very much are because you're so insecure. I remember a discussion a couple years ago between you and a gulfstream pilot that turned particularly ugly because he was not satisfied with the fms on your bizjets. I also remember you recently saying that someone asking if the world trade center was in fs was inappropriate, so you obviously like to play the judge of good values. I for one saw those towers fall and knew some affected and I did not find the question offensive in the least. You're the head case, not me.