Sign in to follow this  
DadJokeCinema

I did it!

Ok, we finally got SP1. After many months of waiting we finally got it. I disinstalled FSX, defragged my disk, reinstalled everything and then the SP1... and what? same as before. Excellent FPS in Friday Harbour with default palnes but horrible performance in KSEA. Very disappointed, yes! I closed everything and I clicked on FS2004 icon. I went to KSEA, starded up my faithfull MD-80 and went for a wonderful ride over Seattle area. Wonderful, amazing scenery. I love FS2004 and I will never leave it and you know what? I am disintalling FSX now and it will be tomorrow FOR SALE on Ebay. I don't care how much I will get from it. Simply I don't want to waste my time anymore with this stupid program. I AM A PROUD FLYER OF FS9!!!

Intel Core i7 2600K @ 4.60GHz | Corsair Vengeance Pro 16 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 1600MHz (9-9-9-24) | ASUSTeK P8P67 DELUXE | EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Superclocked ACX 2.0+ | Samsung SSD 860 EVO 2TB | Crucial CT1000MX500 1TB | 2 x Western Digital WDC WD40EZRX 4TB | Creative X-Fi Audio Processor | NEC 24WMGX3 MultiSync | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

I didn't want to encourage you, but since you managed to waste my time, I thought, what the heck? This thread is pointless, obviously you know that, and second no one cares. You win though, from looking at the title of this post, here I thought maybe you had some useful information to share with the group, but instead I get an eyeful of this crap, thank you for your contribution to the FS community, you have succeeded in wasting my time and Avsim's bandwidth, congratulations and all the best.Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD