Sign in to follow this  
Poncho

C170B & C182 & PA-28 Xbox Landing Lights?

I have all 3 for MSFS2020 on my Xbox, and for the most part quite happy with them for the price with one exception. None of these 3 have any landing lights or taxi lights that shed any light on the runway. It’s a shame because the interior night lighting is pretty good and so I like flying at night quite a bit, but the immersion is ruined on the ground and landing so super unrealistic as I fly to many small airports that are not all lit up.

All three planes have bright landing lights that will blind you if you look at them from the front, but they don’t illuminate the ground at all in front of the aircraft. My default aircraft all have fully functioning landing lights, so this issue is specific the my Carenado planes. I find it hard to believe they would spend the time to get the interior lights so good, and then completely drop the ball on landing lights. Can any Xbox users confirm if they have landing lights that actually light the runway with any of these three planes? 

Edited by Poncho
TYPO

Love Airplanes and American Muscle Cars