Sign in to follow this  
CanukUK

Removing old flight tracks in LittleNavMap

11 minutes ago, albar965 said:

Thanks for the feedback. This looks like the elevation was entered in 323 meters when compiling the add-on resulting in 1066 ft in the BGL.

Alex

Hi Alex,

That's what I surmised.  I've advised gobby of this. Hopefully, he'll issue an update shortly.

Many thanks

Hi Alex,

Sorry to bother you again.

Since reinstalling LNM, the screen has reverted to a much smaller scale and is difficult to read (My monitor is 4k). I've looked through the user manual but can't find any info on how to enlarge the overall program display so that buttons and text etc. are easier to read,

Can you help?

Many thanks

Edited by CanukUK

2 hours ago, CanukUK said:

Since reinstalling LNM, the screen has reverted to a much smaller scale and is difficult to read (My monitor is 4k). I've looked through the user manual but can't find any info on how to enlarge the overall program display so that buttons and text etc. are easier to read,

In options on page "Display and Text" is a checkbox "Enable High DPI Monitor support". Maybe this helps.

Alex

32 minutes ago, albar965 said:

In options on page "Display and Text" is a checkbox "Enable High DPI Monitor support". Maybe this helps.

Alex

Many thanks for that - it worked.  It might be useful to add this under your FAQ's page when setting up LNM. I'll just keep a copy of of your tooltips guide as a separate screen page for reference.

Thanks again

Chris

Just to let you know, Gobby has done an update for Blackbushe and it now shows the correct field elevation in LMS and MSFS2020.  Many thanks for your help.

• Like 1