Sign in to follow this  

Hi. There. Long-time user here of the best flight planner ever created. 😃

I have a feature request that I would love to see. In the Airport >>> Overview >>> Links section, where the links to FlightAware, SkyVector for your selected airport is.

Would it be possible to add a link to ChartFox, that takes the ICAO of the airport you have selected and searches for that airport in ChartFox?

Thanks for your consideration!

2 hours ago, salasnet said:

Hi. There. Long-time user here of the best flight planner ever created. 😃

Thanks a lot. 🙃

2 hours ago, salasnet said:

Would it be possible to add a link to ChartFox, that takes the ICAO of the airport you have selected and searches for that airport in ChartFox?

No prob. Just added.

Alex

I know you have always been responsive to your users, but this must be a new world record! 😂

Thank you! Do you have an ETA for the next release of Little Navmap where this new feature will be available?

Thanks!!

53 minutes ago, salasnet said:

I know you have always been responsive to your users, but this must be a new world record!

Took fifteen minutes to get back into my VATSIM account I use for testing and two minutes to add the link.🙃
I wish all tasks could be done so quickly.

54 minutes ago, salasnet said:

Thank you! Do you have an ETA for the next release of Little Navmap where this new feature will be available?

A stable release is still many moons away but I plan to publish a alpha version soonish, kind of.
The alpha is actually quite stable. Just not everything has been added as planned yet.

Alex