Sign in to follow this  
Murat Deniz Senol

Aerosoft Dc-8 Autopilot and trim problem

Hello everyone. I have the 32bit version. Everything works properly, but vertical speed doesn't. I can start the engines, set and align the ins etc. but before take off i can't set the trim (the trim indicator doesn't move), after take off i engage the autopilot, lateral part works properly but seemingly the vertical speed doesn't. 

Also after ap engage, the ap doesn't follow my vertical instructions but i can set the trim manually and i can see the trim indicator moves.

Before i engage the autopilot, vertical speed wheel moves, but after i engage the autopilot, it doesn't follow the setting i made. As i remember autopilot controls the vertical speed by trim but after ap engage, even though the aircraft moves thousands of feets per minute in both up and down directions, trim indicator doesn't move at all... What can i do to fix? Will a .cfg file editing solve the problem?

By the way i know that the xmlltools is working and it's not the problem.

Edited by Murat Deniz Senol