Sign in to follow this  
bob755

Master Warning/Caution key bindings

Hello,

I'm trying to bind keys to reset the master warning and caution alarms on the TBM930.

In the Flight Instrumentsoptions there are setings for Toggle Master Warning/Caution, Set Master Warning/Caution and Master Caution/Warning On and Off.  I've tried all of these without success.

Anyone can help?

Thanks in advance

Bob Mata

FSX STeam Windows 7 ,  NVIDIA Quadro K2100M, CPU Intel Core i7 @2.8Ghz, RAM 16Gb

1·(>H:Generic_Master_Caution_Push,·Number)

1·(>H:Generic_Master_Warning_Push,·Number)

For this to assign you need an program like AxisAndOHs.

If you have this already you can use my Basic Scripts (which are included also in the TBM scripts as well from 

TBM 930 profile for StreamDeck XL (for LORBYs AAO SD plugin) » Microsoft Flight Simulator

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

42 minutes ago, guenseli said:

1·(>H:Generic_Master_Caution_Push,·Number)

1·(>H:Generic_Master_Warning_Push,·Number)

For this to assign you need an program like AxisAndOHs.

If you have this already you can use my Basic Scripts (which are included also in the TBM scripts as well from 

TBM 930 profile for StreamDeck XL (for LORBYs AAO SD plugin) » Microsoft Flight Simulator

Ok so the built-in options don't work for this aircraft. Is that so?

I'm using Matric

Edited by bob755

Bob Mata

FSX STeam Windows 7 ,  NVIDIA Quadro K2100M, CPU Intel Core i7 @2.8Ghz, RAM 16Gb

2 hours ago, bob755 said:

Ok so the built-in options don't work for this aircraft. Is that so?

to be honest, I can't say. never tried. Wasn't aware, that there are built in options

Guenter Steiner

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester