Sign in to follow this  
Stearmandriver

CCM Porter Mod?

I saw that CCM released a new mod for the MV Porter a couple days ago... I just got home from a trip tonight and was looking forward to trying it since it incorporated the new prop physics.  I see all his mods are gone now though.  I understand why, after what happened, and am not complaining that he chose to suspend them.  But... is there anyone who maybe happened to download it before they got pulled, who might want to DM me?  😁

Not a big deal as the stock Porter flies great as-is... but CCM does good work and it would be fun to try this.

Thanks...

• Upvote 1

Andrew Crowley

This action by Aerosoft sets a dangerous precedent in our community, in which progress is often made by modifying 3rd party, paid addons. 

• Like 2

I noticed that the CH701 mod is also no longer available. I hope he decides to upload them all again at some point. 

• Like 1