Sign in to follow this  
jstnj

(beta) P2A blocking keypresses system-wide

Weird one:

When running p2a, im finding that random keyboard keys stop working...possibly related to the keybinds in Config?

Right now, typing out this post, I can not type the letter Z. (I had to copy paste "Z" from elsewhere for this). As soon as I stop the p2a application, the keypress works again.

The complicating factor is, I'm not using Z as a bind. Before "Z" didn't work, "7" didn't work (though I also didn't use "7" in any binds for P2A.

Scratching my head on this one...

There's an option at the bottom of the Btns tab of Config to limit the HotKeys to only work when P2A or the SIM has the focus.

Dave

1 hour ago, Dave-Pilot2ATC said:

There's an option at the bottom of the Btns tab of Config to limit the HotKeys to only work when P2A or the SIM has the focus.

Dave

That was already enabled.

I suspect the SIM or FSUIPC or some other program has these hot keys set.

You might want to check to be sure the hot key on the Speech tab for Copilot Responding to Radios is Cleared.  Then clear all the HotKeys on the Btns tab.

If those are all cleared, P2A is not going to respond to or do anything related to key strokes.