Sign in to follow this  
G-YMML1

Another round of questions from new user - P3Dv5.2HF2

Hello again,

As I'm slowly progressing with the software, some questions pop up and I would really appreciate if someone would respond.

1. I would like to get rid of injection of business and GA traffic completely, leaving commercial and cargo only. Is there an option to do so?

2. Some AI planes (mostly FSPAI) widebodies do not show its landing gears upon landing. Just wondering whether it's an unresolved issue or I'm doing something wrong.

3. What is the sequence of loading both programs? What should be fired-up first, RT or PSXT? I see a whole bunch of Air Canada A319 in KIAD, where they aren't supposed to be. However when I click on "reload" within P3D, these planes do not show up on next session.

4. In the historical mode (RT professional edition), I believe the accelerated time (x4) is not possible, correct? 

Sorry if those questions are bit fuzzy perhaps, but I'm really trying hard.

12 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

1. I would like to get rid of injection of business and GA traffic completely, leaving commercial and cargo only. Is there an option to do so?

2. Some AI planes (mostly FSPAI) widebodies do not show its landing gears upon landing. Just wondering whether it's an unresolved issue or I'm doing something wrong.

3. What is the sequence of loading both programs? What should be fired-up first, RT or PSXT? I see a whole bunch of Air Canada A319 in KIAD, where they aren't supposed to be. However when I click on "reload" within P3D, these planes do not show up on next session.

4. In the historical mode (RT professional edition), I believe the accelerated time (x4) is not possible, correct? 

@1  Do not check Light in the Aircraft line of the UI.

@2 That's an issue in your AI aircraft model used (not caused by PSXT)

@3  Startup sequence does not matter, both ways work. 
About your Air Canada planes. It takes some time for PSXT to "learn" your airport. So be patient please.  
What do you mean with reload? Why are you doing that? I can imagine you load another airport, but a reload...  
If you do a reload all AI aircaft will disappear, then you better restart PSXT and you will get the exact parking situation back.

@4 In all modes accelerated time is not possible. Manual 3.1:     Fly in 1 x simulation rate (no acceleration)

• Like 1

Thanks! 

One more question. What is the "hex id"? Where I may find it?

• The hex id (decimal) code of an aircraft uniquely identifies the aircraft
 • From the call sign the three letter ICAO airline code will be derived.
• The type determines the ICAO aircraft type (or model).
• The registration code uniquely identifies an aircraft (airline, type and livery).

21 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

One more question. What is the "hex id"? Where I may find it?
• The hex id (decimal) code of an aircraft uniquely identifies the aircraft

The hexId is a sort of serial number of each  real life aircraft, it stays the same during its life time.  Each traffic message contains a hexid so PSXT knows how to handle it.

It is not something for the user. In the Manual of version 31.0 you will no longer find it.

Just would like to refresh this by asking whether the issue with FSPXAI planes has been resolved. Planning to give P3D another chance with FSPXAI models instead of UTT and SBAI 

24 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

Just would like to refresh this by asking whether the issue with FSPXAI planes has been resolved. Planning to give P3D another chance with FSPXAI models instead of UTT and SBAI 

Don't know, just give it a try, I'd say.