Sign in to follow this  
Doksas

RXP GTN 650 and Texan problem

Hello to all,

My A2A Texan not follow gps att all, i have updated RXP, updated Texan, GTN is in VC everything work, click,diplay, button, but as i say not follow GPS when is in nav mode.

P3D v5.3hf2 , Win10, Texan academic

Any solutions please ?

Not have edit...

in NAV mode Texan everytime go on 360 course, when change to hdg mode plane go on egg hdg 100, but when again switch autopilot to nav mode, plane back to course 360 for ever...

Hi,

Did you set the GTN as the "Master Device" and enable "Link Autopilot" in the GTN settings panel?

You might want to also try different combinations of "Link VOR" / "Link HSI" depending on how this specific aircraft autopilot logic is coded?!

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

RXP, thanks for sugestion but not work in Texan, any other plane work without problems.

I trying every combination but without success, here is my settings

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Also i noticed when select  GPS to VOR1 indicator, on gauge options i have only NAV1 and NAV 2, not have anything else like GPS etc

I'm not sure to understand what you mean with "only NAV1 and NAV2" above: what is "on gauge options" you're referring to?!

Also, do you mean the autopilot doesn't follow even with both "Connect GPS to HSI" and "Connect GPS to VOR"?

Did you by any chance tried enabling "Auto-Update Simulator GPS Waypoints" in case this aircraft autopilot is expecting a flight plan in the stock flight plan system?

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Hi RXP, maybe i am wrong but i see somewhere on internet GTN gauge options NAV1, NAV2, GPS etc. I bought GTN750/650 before few days and updated it to latest versions via trainer launcher.

I mean the autopilot doesn't follow with any combinations, e.g. only Connect GPS to HSI, or only Connect GPS to VOR, or both, or any other combinations.

Ok i will try now enabling Auto-Update Simulator GPS Waypoints and see, will report there.

Thanks

Ok, i enabled Auto-Update Simulator GPS Waypoints in settings but plane still go only on 360 degrees hdg, no lyck for my Texan 😞

One more question i not found answer in manuals please, where is CDI switch on GTN 650 how to change from GPS to NAV? 

Untitled.png

Just now reinstalled A2A Texan and still have problem with GPS not follow GTN650 flight plan, it is mission possiblle to work...