Sign in to follow this  
Juliansm

Problem with add on organizer

spacer.png

Hello everyone, I hope you are very well. Currently I am having a problem with add on organizer, the problem is that the bottom bar does not appear where I can save the progress of the changes I made and I really don't know why it happens, below I leave you the graphic sample so that you understand me a little better and I hope you can help me. Thank you all

Did you define and activate any user scaling of your display under windows system settings extended adjustments? If so, deactivate or reset it.

Regards,

Guenther

On 4/12/2022 at 9:40 AM, gsenger said:

Did you define and activate any user scaling of your display under windows system settings extended adjustments? If so, deactivate or reset it.

Regards,

Guenther

No i did not do any change, everything is in recommended

I concur with Guenther.  Issues such as this one normally occur when Windows has had scaling set or it's default font size changed.  You may not have done this yourself ... it could have been done by another program which did not set it back.  In Windows / Control Panel, look for things like "scaling" or "DPI".  Make sure all settings are set to their appropriate defaults.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by freddy_
  • Like 1

Regards,

Freddy

14 minutes ago, freddy_ said:

I concur with Guenther.  Issues such as this one normally occur when Windows has had scaling set or it's default font size changed.  You may not have done this yourself ... it could have been done by another program which did not set it back.  In Windows / Control Panel, look for things like "scaling" or "DPI".  Make sure all settings are set to their appropriate defaults.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Yes man that worked very good but now i do not know how to go back to the normal resolution, anyways thank you very much

I too have this problem where the lower part of the UI is missing.

I have checked the settings as per the embedded screenshots above and I have been through the application's compatibility settings changing DPI and scaling one by one but to no avail.

I am using W10 Pro v 21H2 with a Sony 1360-768 res monitor.