Sign in to follow this  
albarelys

A help to the community

Hello everyone, I recently (three days) discovered this software that coupled with real traffic I find it beautiful, with some problems but I find it truly spectacular and I congratulate the developers.
In my small chance I would like to help with codes and work with liveries.
Once the livery is done and the correct tail code is put in aircraft.cfg what should I do to get the community to share these airplanes?
I read that aig does not allow you to use its liveries but I realized if I'm not mistaken (I want to understand before accusing) that they use ours, for example the EI-WLA I made it.
Having said that it is not that I care that much, how can I do to share the liveries, I can maybe through a form see which ones to do, of those you need.
a question if I put it in my community folder I'm fine, but how can I do to let you have my work, and how can I report that that plane has the correct livery?
I want it for me to be as perfect as possible, but I'd like to share the work 🙂

2 hours ago, albarelys said:

I find it truly spectacular and I congratulate the developers.

Thank you! (I am the only developer of PSXT). Please tell your friends while we need more (RT-) users in order  to keep RT alive (it runs cost  based you know).

2 hours ago, albarelys said:

Once the livery is done and the correct tail code is put in aircraft.cfg what should I do to get the community to share these airplanes?

AI models and liveries is out of scope for me.

PSXT works with all AI aicraft that are MSFS compatible. So it will be welcomed if you could create still missing models and liveries but you have to put them on a website, or in a Dropbox folder or whatever, if you want to share them with the community.

On 4/12/2022 at 6:41 PM, kiek said:

Thank you! (I am the only developer of PSXT). Please tell your friends while we need more (RT-) users in order  to keep RT alive (it runs cost  based you know).

AI models and liveries is out of scope for me.PSXT works with all AI aicraft that are MSFS compatible. So it will be welcomed if you could create still missing models and liveries but you have to put them on a website, or in a Dropbox folder or whatever, if you want to share them with the community.

Hi, if you are the only developer doing the work I renew my congratulations to you.
Question, I am a graphic designer but not a developer or anything, there is my son who is studying these programming things but at the moment I want to let him calmly follow the school.
Having said that, let's say that I have created 3 liveries, how can they be associated with more airplanes of the same airline that have these three liveries?
for example I am Italian and I started with those of the old Alitalia which would be ITA.
EI-EJL It has a livery of a style
EI-DSX, EI-IMI and others have another livery done in another way
EI-DTO and others have the new Ita livery icao code (ITY)
All the old and new liveries have passed under ITA Airways how do you associate the liveries? is it something that once I have turned your liveries on you think about your program?

After having done the livery do I have to insert it in aig?
AIGAIM_ITY ITA Airways Airbus A320-200; EI-DSX, EI-IMI
then do other lines with other codes like for example this?
to put other liveries how should I do on the same ITY carrier with the same type of aircraft?
I have to insert these lines in:
In the regcode of the subfolders of the data folder?
If yes ... how should I do it exactly so that I get to work and then accept requests for those who want to insert other liveries that I can do in my free time

Edited by kiek

[FLTSIM.0]
title = "Asobo_A320_NEO_ITA Airways real_EI-DTE" ; Variation name
model = "";
texture = "ITA Airways real" ; texture folder
ui_variation = "ITA Airways real DTE" ; e.g. World Air, IFR Panel
atc_airline = "ITY" ; airline name
atc_id = "EI-‎‎DTE" ; tail number
ui_type = "A320 Neo" ; e.g. 747-400, 172
ui_typerole = "Commercial Airliner" ; e.g. Single Engine Prop, Twin Engine Prop, Rotorcraft, etc
ui_createdby = "Asobo Studio, Albarelys" ; e.g. Asobo Studio, Microsoft, FSAddonCompany, etc
atc_id_enable = 0 ; enable tail number
atc_flight_number = "001" ; flight number
atc_heavy = 1 ; heavy?
atc_parking_codes = "" ; Comma separated and may be as small as one character each
isAirTraffic = 0 ; Is the plane usable for air traffic

[FLTSIM.1]
title = "Asobo_A320_NEO_ITA Airways real_EI-DTE AI" ; Variation name
model = "AIMAIN";
atc_id = "EI-DTE‎‎" ; tail number
ui_typerole = "Commercial Airliner" ; e.g. Single Engine Prop, Twin Engine Prop, Rotorcraft, etc
ui_createdby = "Asobo Studio, Albarelys" ; e.g. Asobo Studio, Microsoft, FSAddonCompany, etc
atc_id_enable = 1 ; enable tail number
atc_heavy = 1 ; heavy?
atc_parking_codes = "" ; Comma separated and may be as small as one character each
isAirTraffic = 1 ; Is the plane usable for air traffic

quello sopra è un copia e incolla di un Aircraft.cfg
vedi degli errori da combinare con quanto scritto sopra ?

50 minutes ago, albarelys said:

All the old and new liveries have passed under ITA Airways how do you associate the liveries? 

By the registration code (tail number) in the [fltsim.x] about the livery in the aircraft.cfg file.

50 minutes ago, albarelys said:

After having done the livery do I have to insert it in aig?

I don't think you should (can) put it in the AIG... It is the AIG managent that adds liveries to the AIG aircraft set.

10 minutes ago, albarelys said:

[FLTSIM.0]
title = "Asobo_A320_NEO_ITA Airways real_EI-DTE" ; Variation name
model = "";
atc_id = "EI-‎‎DTE" ; tail number
atc_id_enable = 0 ; enable tail number
atc_heavy = 1 ; heavy?
isAirTraffic = 0 ; Is the plane usable for air traffic

[FLTSIM.1]
title = "Asobo_A320_NEO_ITA Airways real_EI-DTE AI" ; Variation name
model = "AIMAIN";
atc_id = "EI-DTE‎‎" ; tail number
atc_id_enable = 1 ; enable tail number
atc_heavy = 1 ; heavy?
isAirTraffic = 1 ; Is the plane usable for air traffic

These are liveries for User flyable aircraft, not AI aircraft that are used in PSXseeconTraffic.

You better search help in Fora about AI aircraft livery ceration. 

PSXseeconTraffic does not come with liveries, it is the responsibility of the user. I have little knowledge about that topic.