Sign in to follow this  
Bob_D

SP1: Mini Panel Disappears!

Hmmm, This is a strange one I've been working on myself but so far, with no luck. Clean reinstall w/ SP1 no tweaks or addons yet. On all planes when using the mini-panel (2D of course) when I select any of the panel overlays(such as radio stack or GPS) the shape of the overlay shows up just for a flash, then it and the mini-panel disappear! If I bring any overlay back up again after that its cycles me back to full 2D panel with any past overlays brought up also. This wasn't happening Pre-SP1.If this is happening to more people than just me, I'm assuming it just hasn't been reported since the 3d view is more popular. I miss my mini-panel for both its visability and its gauge info. x( Anyone else run across this yet?

Guest dg3274

I have had that happen before SP1. It is somehow related to fog layers. When there is a certain kind of fog layer present this bug shows it's head.

Hmm, It does fit with last 2 test flights which did have Low Fog layers. But its strange that I didn't run across it at all pre-SP1.Drat, this is going to be an annoying one to live with, since there wont be any more fixes any time soon.