Sign in to follow this  
Bentree_

Trouble with finding scenery / no aircraft on the ground

Hi,

Such a great addon PSXT is, thank you for that !

Registered RealTraffic to be able to use PSXT, after I could solve the error 43 and 48 problem I found the real traffic in the air but as soon as they tough the ground they disappear. Aircraft that take off, are to be seen as soon as that they are in the air.

Copied the stock airports folder into PSXT, but no show.... i have it working now (so have aircraft on the ground and at the gates) but to get that i had to copy the stock airports files into the addon airports folder (and contrairy).

This is not how it should be done, it should be done automatically by the program. Happy that it works now, but no new addon airports are added to these folders I think, i would like to have the automatic process working.

How can I reach this? I added the path to the community folder into the PSXT XML file but i don't know what and where to add wich line in order to let PSXT automatically find stock and addon airports.

Can somebody help me please?

Regards,

Ben

29 minutes ago, Bentree_ said:

copy the stock airports files into the addon airports folder 

That's not good. The stock airports go in the stock_airports folder.  Delete them from the addon_airports.

This is not how it should be done, it should be done automatically by the program.

Yes it will, if you switch off Automatic scanning of add-on airports and:

in C:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\Roaming\PSXT_MSFS\parameters.xml  set this parameter:

<parameter name="afolder0" value="fill in a full path to your community folder" />

(Read all about it in this post)

Edited by kiek

but as soon as they tough the ground they disappear. Aircraft that take off, are to be seen as soon as that they are in the air.

Check Show TFC is checked in RT, otherwise try another airport.

Thanks for your help,

I was at EHAM...should be a stock airport but no traffic on the ground, as soon as i have set the stock airports files into the addon aircraft folder...the ground traffic was there.

The only file that was in the addon aircraft folder was EHHV (Hilversum) and in PSXT interface EHHV was the airfield it thought I was...but I was at EHAM.

So I sure want to put the airfield files where they should be, but then it isn't working.

>>Check Show TFC is checked in RT, otherwise try another airport.

Yes "show TFC was set".... but no show

Post your Log.txt please, and I can help you.

Edited by kiek

Not needed....I removed the addon scenery directory's and set back houw it should be from the beginning.....it works now ....great stuff !! (Thanks so much).

• Like 1