Sign in to follow this  
Steven Silva

shock absorbers or hydraulic suspension

Hi everyone, I hope all is well. I have a somewhat ridiculous or silly question but it has been eating away at my head for a few days (when the PMDG 737 videos came out) I have seen that some stremers have something very particular about airplanes. I don't know if it's a mod, add or it's just there inside MSFS and I haven't activated it yet.
and it is when the plane slows down, the landing gears go up and down like very smooth jumps, I have also seen when they go through unevenness the plane moves and does not remain rigid but rather reacts to that event that happens in real life. I have seen this in a streamer called Chewwy94 on twitch especially with the PMDG 737
I hope someone can help me with this please

Note: how do I update the live weather downloads every certain time and not the time that the MSFS uses itself

Edited by Steven Silva

Steven Silva

Spoiler

Airplanes Inside of me, pilot in VATSIM and IVAO

Do you mean PMDG / MSFS doesn't have landing gear suspension? 

I think so. So Xplane is better than msfs as physics.

MSFS is closer to Arcade GAME.. 

Please somebody modify the FREEZED landing gear to Soft  

3 hours ago, kdj0223 said:

Do you mean PMDG / MSFS doesn't have landing gear suspension? 

I think so. So Xplane is better than msfs as physics.

MSFS is closer to Arcade GAME.. 

Please somebody modify the FREEZED landing gear to Soft  

It sounds like it does have suspension and he’s seen it on streams and wondering how they can get it on their Msfs sim. 

The 737 by PMDG has this by default so I'm not sure why the OP isn't seeing it though.

Edited by Zangoose

Matt

Vote for better camera support in MSFS: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/camera-api/3077/29