Sign in to follow this  
Khashoggi

Pop out windows not working - Anyone know how?

I don't know why, but popping-out windows is a no-go for my setup.

I have tried holding down ALT-R but just don't get the magnifier glass when moving the cursor over the glass displays in the CRJ or the A321Neo as many have said they can. I know I cleared the default keyboard mapping long ago, perhaps something needs to be in there but don't see any entries to assign for pop-out windows etc.

I am using a three monitor Nvidia surround window arrangement in full screen if that makes a difference, although I switched to windowed mode with no change.

I've tried the right of the spacebar ALT key and I've tried the left side ALT key for grins even though documentation says the right one should work.

I tried that pop-out manager program, and it also is unable to pop out the windows, says something like "error- can't pop out the windows" yes lol I know 😄

Any other magic to try?