Sign in to follow this  
Guest Maverick2006

Exit entries for FS Painter models

Hello,In the Ultimate Traffic forum you can find a post with the entries for the "exit" section of the aircraft.cfg. But there are only the entries for the AIA-, Envolve- and FlightOne/PAI models listed.Anybody knows these values for the FSPainter Airbus models?Thanks,Patric

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You can try these, which I experimented with a few months ago:For FSPainter A319:[exits]number_of_exits = 1exit.0 = 0.4, -40.0, -10.0, 11.0, 0 //openclose rate percent per second, longitudinal, lateral, vertical positions from datum (feet), type (0=Main 1=Cargo 2=Emergency)-------------For FSPAinter 777-200:[exits]number_of_exits = 1exit.0 = 0.4, 74.0, -7.5, 5.0, 0 //openclose rate percent per second, longitudinal, lateral, vertical positions from datum (feet), type (0=Main 1=Cargo 2=Emergency)Those are the only two I messed with. And you may have to tweak those, which is easy enough to do.FYI you can re-load AI at the jetways very quickly by going from 4x speed to 8x speed and back to 1x.RhettAMD 3700+ (@2585 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8 (1T), WD 150 gig 10000rpm Raptor, WD 250gig 7200rpm SATA2, Seagate 120gb 5400 rpm external HD, CoolerMaster Praetorian

Thanks for your answer. I'll try these values.Patric