Sign in to follow this  
michaelengl

no automatic generation of stock airports V31.9.6

Hi, I deleted the "Stock airports" folder from the servcer and started PSXT again. Addon Airport are generated, also AIliveries.xml, but no automatic generation of the stock airports. Am I doing something wrong?

Michael 

5 minutes ago, michaelengl said:

Am I doing something wrong?

Yes, you are doing two things wrong...

You should never delete the stock_airports folder. (Why did you do that?)

And if you do, you can get then back to run download and reinstall PSXT. It wil create and fill a stock_airports folder again.

Edited by kiek

I have customized a stock airport and thought that is why I need to regenerate the files. In the previous versions I have done this before and PSTX simply generated the stock airport again. I did not have to reinstall it. But good to know. Thanks 

You can still let PSXT  generate the  stock airports but then you have to set the stock_airports_path parameter and delete the stock_airports folder. I made this no longer necessary because for most users this is too complicated.

Did you mean customizing the stock airports  .bgl? It is easier to customizer the .xml generated by PSXT and to put it in parked_updates.