Sign in to follow this  
tangjuice81

RAAS MSFS CTD

I'm trying to troubleshoot this issue. I've had success and tragedy with RAAS or PACX for msfs. I've gotten multiple ctd or freezes. I'm wondering if anyone has an issue with either. My flight before the crash was without RAAS and pacx. My last flight crashed sometime in cruise when using RAAS and PACX. Suggestions? Aircraft used pmdg 737 and Fenix A320. Thank you!

RAAS, like all the new FS2Crew MSFS products, generally operate outside the MSFS process.  Theoretically it can't really cause MSFS to crash, but in the world of computers never say never.

I'd start my removing addons one at a time from your Community folder to try to isolate.

Cheers,

On 5/30/2022 at 9:17 PM, byork said:

RAAS, like all the new FS2Crew MSFS products, generally operate outside the MSFS process.  Theoretically it can't really cause MSFS to crash, but in the world of computers never say never.

I'd start my removing addons one at a time from your Community folder to try to isolate.

Cheers,

After removing a few addons I haven't had a crash. Apparently, there were some that weren't compatible with the latest update. Thanks.